Are you a new carrier, or seasoned veteran, and in need of DOT compliance? Please allow the DOT Training professionals here at Online OSHA Safety Training, to make certain you are perpetually in DOT compliance! We offer the following individual DOT compliance services along with a customized package designed and created just for you!
Please take a moment to see just what Online OSHA Safety Training (DOT Compliance Services) can and will do for you and you DOT Requirements:
- Logs and Supporting Trip Receipts
- Audited Logs for Falsification, Form and Manner & Driver Hours of Service Compliance
- Compliance Reports
- Compliance Reports Custom Created with Point System
- Disciplinary Policy for Non-Compliance with Part 395
- Daily/Local Driver Time Record Keeping
DRIVER QUALIFICATION FILES $150 Per Driver
We can perform and ongoing audit on your existing files to determine their qualification status and, if necessary, we will provide you with a detailed report.
Safety History, Accident, Substance Abuse Drug & Alcohol & Employment verifications will be designed in writing to all applicable companies for the prior 3 years.
For a nominal extra charge (fees range per State), we can run MVR Driving History Reports, CDLIS Checks, Criminal History, and other various Background Investigations.
DRIVER QUALIFICATION FILE MAINTENANCE $100 Per Month/Per Driver
Advance Notifications of:
- License Expiration
- Medical Card Expiration
- MVR Expiration
- Monthly Driver License Status Per State Checks
- Monthly FMCSA SafeStat Driver & Vehicle Roadside Inspection/Violation Monitoring
- DOT Accident Register Maintenance
VEHICLE PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULING & RECORD KEEPING $50
Online OSHA Safety Training creates and provides the required preventative maintenance schedule and maintenance policy. Our monthly record keeping service includes:
- Advance Notification when Preventative Maintenance is Scheduled
- When Annual DOT Inspections Come Due
- Tag and Insurance Expirations
- Maintenance Schedule /Completed Maintenance, Inspection Repair Excel Workbook
- Preventative Maintenance With Frequency of Choice.
- On-Site, Mobile Repairs; PM’s and DOT Periodic Annual Inspections are available in the South & North Florida Area for Trucks; Trailers; RV’s and Equipment. ASE Certified & Factory Trained Technicians; Emergency Service & All Fleet Repairs – on a limited basis by appointment only.
FMCSA SAFETY RATING MONITORING $25 Per Quarter
Your company FMCSA Safety Rating Statistics will be monitored and tracked, you will be advised quarterly of increases or decreases to your ISS Value (Inspection Selection System) and your driver or vehicle SEA (Safety Evaluation Area) ratings. Companies want to keep their SEA rating percentages as low as possible, preferably fewer than 75%. Deficient SEA ratings are those from 75%-100%.
- Roadside Driver & Vehicle Inspections/Violations will be logged and brought to your attention for proper follow up. Corrective Action recommendations will be provided for both driver re-training and vehicle repairs necessary.
- Reported Accidents will be logged and brought to your attention for proper follow up and gathering of required record-keeping documents will be advised. Corrective Action recommendations will be provided.
Online OSHA Safety Training can review the following programs and advise you of deficiencies as well as help you correct them before you are surprised with an unexpected audit. If you are, lacking in any of these areas of DOT Compliance, Online OSHA Safety Training can quickly set you up with and maintain any of the programs listed below. Our Mock Audit consists of a review of the following areas and a written report of the findings. Mock audits can be conducted by sending your items to us for review, or scheduling an on-site visit (travel expenses may apply).
- Driver Hiring Procedures
- Driver Qualification Files
- Hours of Service Logs
- Drug & Alcohol Program
- Accident Register
- Safety Programs
- SAFETY POLICIES, SAFETY PROGRAMS, SAFETY TRAINING, DOT COMPLIANCE SEMINARS
Onsite program set up and safety training can be conducted throughout Florida, South Georgia and South Alabama – we have offices located in South Florida and an affiliate in the Florida area. This service may require the reimbursement of travel expenses distances of travel.
Should you desire an in-person training program or DOT Compliance seminar in states other than those listed above, please contact our office to discuss specific dates, travel arrangements and program costs.
We successfully complete many training programs via tele-conference with PowerPoint presentations, videos and handouts.
Online OSHA Safety Training has a large library of Driver & Safety Compliance Topics to choose from such as:
- Hours of Service (Log Book) Training
- DVIR (Daily Vehicle Inspection Report) Training
- CMV Driver Basics for Entry Level Drivers – Entry Level Driver Training
- Cargo Securement
- Hazmat Security Training
- Reasonable Suspicion (Drug & Alcohol) Training for Supervisors
- Traffic Violations & CDL Disqualifications
- Slips; Trips & Falls
- Speed & Space Management
- Defensive Driving
- Vehicle Inspections
- Accidents & Breakdowns