and Worker Safety Requirements!
The 10 Hour General Industry Course is required to be taken by Industrial workers in New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Missouri and Nevada. This OSHA accepted safety course is great for supervisors who oversee both the safety of the workplace and the safety of the workers who look to them for both leadership and safety related compliance. The 10 Hour General Industrial course is comprehensively a dynamic and fluid safety program that is designed for any worker in the manufacturing and industrial sector.
the manufacturing and industrial sector.
The 10 Hour General Industry Course is OSHA compliant for online distribution and upon passing the course and test you will be provided with our 10 Hour OSHA Card that is compliant with OSHA in every state in the United States. The breakdown for the 10 Hour General Industry Course is very easy to achieve in one day as it is divided into 8 individual modules consisting of 50 minutes to 2 hours in overall time-length
After enrolling in the course you will learn OSHA standards that you will use daily in your general industrial employment endeavors
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Egress and Emergency Action and Fire Protection Plans
- Electrical Safety
- Hazardous Materials
- Personal Protective Equipment(PPEs)
- Machinery and Machine Guarding
- Safety and Health Programs
- Hazard Communication
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances
Safety is everyones concern and as a supervisor of an industrial worksite it is important that you set the bar higher as the responsibility of worker safety as well as workplace safety is contingent upon your compliance with OSHA regulations. We at Online OSHA Safety Training.com will work hand-in-hand with you from the very start and will not ever be the type of firm that collects enrollment fees and then we wish you a good day and good luck! We are here with you from start to finish!
With a reputation for excellence and a wonderful and viable customer service department, we have only a deep concern for worker and workplace safety and an insatiable desire in making sure that every available OSHA regulated safety training course is accessible by everyone who requires compliance. If you have been asked to obtain a 10 Hour Card and are concerned that you may take the wrong course or sign up for something that you dont need it then rest assured our customer service staff will definitely make certain that this is the course that you are required to complete
OSHA 10 Hour Safety Training course is ideal for supervisors with safety and health responsibilities, and for employee safety and health awareness. Enrolled students will be introduced to a plethora of OSHA policies and regulatory compliance related procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health provisions. The specific safety and health principles come from the OSHA Act Part 1910 and mandates that general industry workers complete the 10 Hour General Industry training course.
Once you have completed and passed the course objectives, youll be rewarded with the OSHA General Industry Safety and Health 10-Hour Card. This will certify that you have 100% complied with this safety directives that were mandated by OSHA and the Department of Labor. You can do this and we will help you every step of the way!
10 Hour Construction Course Study Guide Included!
OnlineOSHASafetyTraining.com now offers a free PDF version of the 10 Hour Study Guide that sells for $39.95 and will assist you throughout the online course and can be used as a potential reference manual!
Merely purchase the 10 Hour course with free PDF study guide when enrolling. You may then download the study guide for free after enrolling.
Note: This online course has been reviewed and accepted by OSHA for online distribution.
- State the purpose of the OSHA Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSHA Act
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
- To understand the importance of effective Egress fire protection program
- To know the safe means of Egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old buildings or structures
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
- Introduction to OSHA, OSH Act, Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Means of Egress and Fire Protection
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Hazard Communication
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene/ Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety & Health Programs
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been reviewed and accepted for 10 hours.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a course temporary completion card in the mail.
Quizzes – All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
OSHA safety training Program is our primary way to train workers in the basics of occupational safety and health. OSHA Safety Training is committed to making OSHA compliance easier for YOU.
Click here to purchase OSHA-10-Hour-General Industry Training Course NOW and get started right away!